shadylady-shadylady

A shady spot on the web for me to ponder whatever I wish to ponder...

Friday, December 22, 2006

No! No! No!



There we go again.....challenging the restraints of modern times. We could not resist the opportunity this sign gave us to be civilly disobedient as the sign is place just a hop and a skip down the road from the "Western Whitehouse" near Crawford, TX. Couldn't help but wonder if someone was taking our pictures at the same time as we were taking these. We were careful though....no fingerprints left behind!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Golda said…

    Hahaha! I love it!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger ggranny36 said…

    You left license plates. Civil disobedient how about just disobedient. What an example for your poor little girls. I hope they take after me. That way they would be perfect.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger shadylady said…

    So when do you want me to take you down there to have your picture done with the sign?

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, bad example => Next time I get a speeding ticket I will blame my mother who thought me to break the law => Cute pic though!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger shadylady said…

    NEXT time you get a speeding ticket???? HHmmmmm.....

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Don't ask mom! hehe I've only had one minor accident and no speeding tickets *knock on wood*. Oh, and my car was in one other accident.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger shadylady said…

    Your car got in an accident by itself?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home