shadylady-shadylady

A shady spot on the web for me to ponder whatever I wish to ponder...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

shadylady, second place, over and over

My show is a success! Or at least a second place success. I took second place twice last weekend and again today. My main show is "shadylady the famous author". During this show I have my booth decorated in browns and leopard print. While wearing a leopard print shirt and hat, I walk around introducing myself to people and hand out copies of my latest book. I've written two so far. I also do book signings. Last weekend on Sunday I followed-up by wearing my "library police" outfit and went around asking people if they had seen a shady lady lurking about who passes out little books. Then I do surveillance on her booth. I have a small flashlight that has a siren which is very handy. I've decided not to post my books online. I'm certain they will be collector items sometime . . . when I become a very very famous author instead of just a famous author. Should you want copies of the books, just let me know and I will email them posthaste. I'm sorry but I won't be able to send autographed copies by mail as I am sure that the demand would far outpace my abilities to sign...

6 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Congrats on 2nd place!!!!! you know I still haven't had yours or Lesters Chilli!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Golda said…

    I'd like a copy of those books. And congrats on the 2nd place as well! And if i ate meat, i'd eat your guys' chili cuz i've had it before and it's grrrrreat!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    The chili is toooo hot for me, but still good! I, too, want the books! And I hope you at least autograph them for your family!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger shadylady said…

    Now let me see....how does one autograph e-books? Guess you will need to visit! :)

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Thanks for the books! Very cute!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger shadylady said…

    Never mentioned it, but I did finally get a first place and am now qualified for show in Terlingua!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home