shadylady-shadylady

A shady spot on the web for me to ponder whatever I wish to ponder...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How high's the water MaMa?!?!

Remember that flood I mentioned a couple of weeks ago....'tis here. We are now back in our trailer...but they did not fix all the problems in the more than two weeks they had it, so it will be going back to the shop soon. Hubby is still laid up with his back...it has improved a tiny bit. Workman's Comp is a very slow process and we are still awaiting a check and a definitive treatment plan.

There is good news though....I got my new library card today!!!!!!! I'm at the Harrington Branch of the Plano Library system. I'm typing on one of their loaner laptops....it's mine for two hours! I will have to checkout a book or two of course, wouldn't be right to leave here empty handed.

So....with library card in had....while the water is still high....I can keep afloat!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    So, are you floating again, with the new wave of flooding?

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger ggranny36 said…

    you will have to keep us posted on when we can go to Garland's library book sale, we are getting low on books. We had a get time when you were here yesterday.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hkamkj ordinate disorder plus grouped chung appendices proteccion lfkku coincided foley
    lolikneri havaqatsu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home